Our recreation building is fun for all ages !
Enjoy an evening around a campfire with friends and family at the edge of our woods.
Our location is ideal, on a quiet woodsy country road
Cozy up to a warm fire after a long day of activities all year round. Bring your own snow shoes or cross country skiis
- Sleeps 9 people total (plus little ones in porta-cribs)
- Free wireless internet
- Large dining room table – seats 10
- Another smaller table with 4 chairs in the kitchen
- Cable TV, DVD & VCR
- Whole-house central A/C
- Washer and dryer in the basement
- Sofa and cable TV area in the unfinished basement
- Living room wood burning fireplace made of stone from the local area
- Oodles of books, movies, board games, and puzzles
- For children: Building blocks, dollhouse, magic mountain with hot wheels, play kitchen, toy barn and horses, and so forth
- Writing desk in the dining room
- Area maps, restaurant menus, and information on “things to do in the area” located on the dining room buffet
- Our large unheated Pole Barn recreational building is unique, providing hours of fun for everyone! Pool table, Ping-Pong, foosball, air hockey, corn hole, darts. Gathering area with sofas and stove
- Outdoor kitchen patio with gas grill and patio set that seats 4
- Long custom built picnic table on the extended patio that seats up to 20!
- Beautiful front porch dining set that seats 6 (a breakfast area favorite ! )
- Campfire ring / bonfire area with chairs and hot dog sticks
- Stone spring house
- Private woods to enjoy. Enjoy a relaxing stroll right from the property.
- A starter bundle of firewood for the living room fireplace
Our kitchen comes fully equipped! Just bring your food and beverages, and enjoy !
- Gas stove and oven
- Full size refrigerator
- Plenty of dishes, glasses, silverware and other necessary utensils
- Coffee maker
- Belgium wafflemaker
- Slow cooker and crock-pots
- Kitchen Aid hand mixer
- Two spacious upstairs bedrooms
- One bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed. This bedroom has a door and sleeps 3.
- Second bedroom has a full size bed and 2 twin beds, and opens up at the top of the steps. This bedroom sleeps 4.
- Extra queen-size elevated Aero bed – will fit in either bedroom with room to spare
- fresh linens, blankets, comforters, and pillows
- Two porta-cribs, two high chairs, and baby gates
- One full bathroom
- Bath towels are provided
FIREWOOD: More firewood can be bought locally. Or for a flat rate fee of $35, we can have firewood waiting for you for the length of your stay